What is available in the Toolkit?
The following functionality are available in this release of the Toolkit:-
1. LinqToSql DomainService
2. Soap endpoint – This enables you to expose a soap endpoint for your DomainService
3. JSON endpoint – This enables you to expose a JSON endpoint for your DomainService
4. ASP.net DomainDataSource – This control will enable you to create an ASP.net application that can talk to your DomainService
5. WCF client proxy auto generation/updating for WCF Core Service – This enables you to get up-to-date WCF proxy and configuration each time you build your solution, when you add Silverlight-enable WCF service in your Silverlight application.
6. Domain Service support for Windows Azure Table Storage. When hosting WCF RIA Services in Windows Azure, you can now easily leverage Windows Azure Table Storage as your data backend. (Requires Windows Azure SDK 1.3)
7. T4 template based client code generation. The feature leverages the code generation extensibility point added to the product and provides a well factored and granular mechanism to customize client code generation logic using T4 templates.
8. CollectionView to enable MVVM Patterns
click here: Start download